PTET is the foremost step for those who want to become a teacher. PTET stands for Pre Teachers Education Test which is an examination conducted to offer admissions to two years B.Ed Course or four years integrated B.A B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed course. Candidates who want to pursue any of the course need to qualify the Rajasthan PTET 2019 examination which is to be conducted in the month of May. The procedure for the admission will begin in March as by this month, students will be able to submit their applications for the same
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Notification
The PTET notification 2019 was issued on 24th January which has declared all the pieces of information regarding the Pre Teacher Education Test or BA B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed test. Notification is the only document of any examination or recruitment which describes each and every portion of that recruitment. The Rajasthan PTET 2019 advertisement is available on the authoritative website of MDSU Pre TET – www.ptetmdsu2018.com or ptetmdsu2018.org. All the candidates who want to appear for the examination must have a look at the notification first so that they can get an idea of what are the requirements and other things.
PTET Application Form 2019
- The PTET application form 2019 can be filled only via the online mode i.e. www.ptetmdsu2018.com.
- At first, there will be a registration and then an aspirant will be allotted a registration ID and password.
- These credentials will be used for logging in.
- All the applicant have to fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Candidates also need to upload the scanned images of required documents with photograph and signature for Rajasthan PTET 2019.
- Candidates don’t need to send the hard copy of submitted but they should take a print out of it for future preferences.
PTET Eligibility 2019 (For Admission To B.Ed Course Only)
- PTET Age Limit: An applicant’s age must not be lower than 21 years.
- Educational Qualifications: The candidate who wants to apply must have an aggregation of 50 percent in Bachelor or Master’s degree from the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University or any other equivalent institution. For SC/ ST/ OBC/ Special Backward Classes/ Physically Handicapped or Widows or Divorcee women candidates, there must be minimum 45% aggregation of marks.
- Aspirant appearing for the Final year of Any of the course – BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Shashtri and/ or MA/ M.Com/ M.Sc/ Acharya, they can also apply for Rajasthan PTET 2019 but before the counseling, they have to show their marksheet and have to register for the exam.
- Any kind of qualification relaxation even by 1 mark will not be entertained
Pre B.A B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed Test Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Qualification: Candidates who have minimum 50% aggregated marks in Sr. Secondary Examinations (board exams) from Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan or any other recognised board.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH and other reserved category aspirants must have 45 percent in 10+2.
- Those who are going to appear for this examination this year can also apply for it but as a condition, they have to show their results before the counselling.
Rajasthan PTET Exam Pattern 2019
- The MDSU PTET question paper will be comprised of objective type questions (Multiple Choice).
- Four options will be given for each and every question.
- The question paper will be positioned in English and Hindi Both Languages excepting the Language Proficiency Test.
- Each candidate will be given 3 hours of duration to complete the examination.
- Each question will carry 3 marks and the examination will be of 600 marks.
The question paper of Rajasthan PTET 2019 will consist of four sections.
Mental Ability: Generalization, Reasoning, Creative Thinking, Drawing Inferences, Judgement and Decision Making, Imagination etc.
General Awareness: Knowledge about Rajasthan, Current Affairs (National and International), Great Indian Personalities, Indian History and Culture, India and its natural resources, Environment Awareness etc.
Teacher Attitude & Aptitude Test: Professional Commitment, Social Maturity, Interpersonal Relations, Leadership, Awareness, Communication etc.
Language Proficiency: (English or Hindi): Functional Grammer, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Structures etc.
Rajasthan PTET Cut Off 2019
Cut Off plays a major role in any of tth Mhe recruitments or exams. Whenever a candidate focuses on a test, it prepares according to cut off. It is the minimum marks required by an aspirant to clear the test. Every contender focuses only and only on the minimum passing marks. The Rajasthan PTET 2019 cut off is the main thing which decides whether an aspirant is capable for the next level or not. It will be issued after the result declaration.
Rajasthan MDSU PTET Counselling 2019
Those will be able to qualify the Pre Teacher Education Test to be manipulated on 13th May will be called for the counseling. How many rounds will be arranged for the admission depends on the number of seats. If all the would be filled in two rounds then the authority will not manage the third round of counselling. It would be the final stage for the admission and after that day, the department will publish a list in which an aspirant is admitted.
Latest Update: Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University has made the allotment letter available on 10th August after organising the Rajasthan PTET 2019 3rd Counselling successfully. Candidates with allotted colleges need to report at the college allocated to them along with this, they also have to pay the required fees.
Rajasthan PTET result 2019 was issued by the university on 6th June. Pre Teachers Education Test was conducted successfully on 13th May. Candidates who qualified the examination would have to appear for the counselling procedure. All the relevant documents must be verified properly. Last year, the examination was held on 14th May and the result was announced on 1st June. Very soon the authority will announce results online and contenders will be able to figure that out using their roll number.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Answer Key
Rajasthan PTET 2019 answer key will be delivered soon by the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University. Contenders who have attended the test from 2:00 PM to 05:00 PM will very soon be able to get the PTET 2019 answer key from the official website. The question paper solutions will be provided as per the codes which are given in the examination.
Rajasthan PTET admit card can be accessed from 7th May onwards and the aspirants who have registered for the exam whether paper 1 or 2 can download the PTET admit card from the authoritative web forum. Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University is the main body going to organise the examination on 13th May and it will be arranged in two sections – PTET and integrated Pre BA. B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed. Aspirants to land over to www.ptetmdsu2018.com. The same can be downloaded using five options.
PTET Admit Card 2019
The Rajasthan PTET 2019 exam will be conducted in the month of May and after registrations, there is only one thing remains which is much important for the exams. The PTET admit card 2019 will be made available online and aspirants need to get it before the exam. Aspirants can opt it through online mode only. When the admit cards be released, was the only dilemma among candidates preparing for the test. The admit card plays a major role in an examination and thus, all the aspirants should get it. Otherwise, enty will not be permitted inside the centre.
Whether a candidate is going to appear for the paper 1 or 2. The only thing he has been targeting for is – whether passed the examination or not. As the result declaration would take almost 15 days and to identifying the marks, aspirants can check out the Rajasthan PTET 2019 answer key. It will be issued as per the codes given on the question paper. Still, there is no date available of publication of the key but the authority will not take much days to issue the question paper solutions.