Rajasthan PTET 2018 2nd Counselling schedule out. Candidates who are not satisfied with the allotment of college as they found it difficult to reach the college or by any reason, they can appear for the 2nd Counselling registration for which, will be live from 19th to 24th July. Aspirants also need to pay Rs. 5000/- as application fee which can be paid through online mode or via banks. Upward movement dates for the first counselling were also extended – now, applicants can apply for upward movement on 17th & 18th July and then, reporting to the colleges after movement can be done on 20th & 21st July.
ऐसे विद्यार्थी जिन्हें प्रथम काउंसलिंग में महाविद्यालय आवंटित हो चूका है तो अगर वह आवंटित महाविद्यालय में रिपोर्टिंग नहीं करते हैं तो उन्हें द्वितीय काउंसलिंग में शामिल नहीं होने दिया जायेगा| आवंटित कॉलेज की सूचना 26 जुलाई को जारी की जाएगी|
Today’s Update On Rajasthan PTET 2018 (10th July): Aspirants who are gonna take admission to the colleges through PTET counselling should know that today, the list of allotted colleges has been issued. Earlier, the date was 5th July but it was extended to 8th July to apply online. The results of the first counselling will be announced on 10th July and from that date, contenders need to make the fee payment of Rs. 22000/- for the admission. Fees can be paid till 13th May.
ध्यान दें: PTET Allotment Letter जारी हो चूका है 2 वर्ष बी.एड कोर्स वाले परीक्षार्थियों के लिए साथ ही 4 वर्षीय बी ए बी.एड अथवा बी.एससी बी.एड के लिए भी Allotment Letter जारी हो चूका है| सभी परीक्षार्थी उन्हें कौनसा कॉलेज मिला है यह चेक कर सकते हैं (jobsportal.co.in)| अगर साइट खुल नहीं रही है तो पेज को रिफ्रेश करते रहें|
महत्वपूर्ण सूचना: महर्षि दयानन्द सरस्वती विश्वविद्यालय द्वारा पुराणी कॉलेज की सूची में कुछ और नए कॉलेज बढ़ाये गए हैं| साथ ही, जैसा की फॉर्म जमा करने की अंतिम तिथि बढ़ा दी गयी है जिसके चलते सभी अभ्यर्थियों के लॉक किये गए विश्वविद्यालय हटा दिए गए हैं| वे सभी अपने विकल्प दुबारा जमा कर सकते हैं|
(Latest Update (Old News)) Rajasthan PTET 2018 counselling registration started today. Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University has issued a notification in which it is clearly given that the registration for the counselling can be done till 5th July.
The PTET results were announced earlier and on the basis of marks scored, candidates will be given admission to various colleges as per the norms. Read this notification first for counselling.
Rajasthan PTET 2018 Result
The Pre Teachers Education Test was held on 13th May and it took 23 days for the result to be announced. Got it?. The PTET Result was announced on 6th June and aspirants were given two options to check out their marks. First, they can figure out using the roll number only. And, second is, through general details – candidate’s name, mother’s name and date of birth is needed.
We have already stated when will the PTET counselling will begin. Here we are going to discuss some in-depth details about the how the admission will be allotted and on what basis the college will be decided?. The main confusion of aspirants is – will I get the chosen college?. For this question, there is a straight forward answer – if a candidate scores more than the cut off and capable of being admitted to that college then, the administration will allot the Rajasthan PTET 2018 admission. All the students necessarily need to score more than the minimum passing marks. Otherwise, failed aspirants will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Rajasthan PTET 2018 Answer Key
Rajasthan PTET 2018 answer key will be delivered soon by the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University. Contenders who have attended the test from 2:00 PM to 05:00 PM will very soon be able to get the PTET 2018 answer key from the official website. The question paper solutions will be provided as per the codes which are given in the examination.
Rajasthan PTET admit card can be accessed from 7th May onwards and the aspirants who have registered for the exam whether paper 1 or 2 can download the PTET admit card from the authoritative web forum. Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University is the main body going to organise the examination on 13th May and it will be arranged in two sections – PTET and integrated Pre BA. B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed. Aspirants to land over to www.ptetmdsu2018.com. The same can be downloaded using five options.
PTET Admit Card 2018
The Rajasthan PTET 2018 exam will be conducted on 13th May and after registrations, there is only one thing remains which is much important for the exams. The PTET admit card 2018 has been made available and aspirants need to get it before the exam. Aspirants can opt it through online mode only. When the admit cards be released, was the only dilemma among candidates preparing for the test. The admit card plays a major role in an examination and thus, all the aspirants should get it. Otherwise, enty will not be permitted inside the centre.
Whether a candidate is going to appear for the paper 1 or 2. The only thing he has been targeting for is – whether passed the examination or not. As the result declaration would take almost 15 days and to identifying the marks, aspirants can check out the Rajasthan PTET 2018 answer key. It will be issued as per the codes given on the question paper. Still, there is no date available of publication of the key but the authority will not take much days to issue the question paper solutions.
Rajasthan PTET Exam Pattern 2018
- The MDSU PTET question paper will be comprised of objective type questions (Multiple Choice).
- Four options will be given for each and every question.
- The question paper will be positioned in English and Hindi Both Languages excepting the Language Proficiency Test.
- Each candidate will be given 3 hours of duration to complete the examination.
- Each question will carry 3 marks and the examination will be of 600 marks.
Rajasthan PTET 2018 Notification
Latest Update: The Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University has extended the date of Rajasthan PTET 2018 application form. Now, applicants are allowed to fill out the online forms until 17th April.
The PTET notification 2018 was issued on 24th January which has declared all the pieces of information regarding the Pre Teacher Education Test or BA B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed test. Notification is the only document of any examination or recruitment which describes each and every portion of that recruitment. The Rajasthan PTET 2018 advertisement is available on the authoritative website of MDSU Pre TET – www.ptetmdsu2018.com or ptetmdsu2018.org. All the candidates who want to appear for the examination must have a look at the notification first so that they can get an idea of what are the requirements and other things.
PTET Application Form 2018
- The PTET application form 2018 can be filled only via the online mode i.e. www.ptetmdsu2018.com.
- At first, there will be a registration and then an aspirant will be allotted a registration ID and password.
- These credentials will be used for logging in.
- All the applicant have to fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Candidates also need to upload the scanned images of required documents with photograph and signature for Rajasthan PTET 2018.
- Candidates don’t need to send the hard copy of submitted but they should take a print out of it for future preferences.
PTET Eligibility 2018 (For Admission To B.Ed Course Only)
- PTET Age Limit: An applicant’s age must not be lower than 21 years.
- Educational Qualifications: The candidate who wants to apply must have an aggregation of 50 percent in Bachelor or Master’s degree from the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University or any other equivalent institution. For SC/ ST/ OBC/ Special Backward Classes/ Physically Handicapped or Widows or Divorcee women candidates, there must be minimum 45% aggregation of marks.
- Aspirant appearing for the Final year of Any of the course – BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Shashtri and/ or MA/ M.Com/ M.Sc/ Acharya, they can also apply for Rajasthan PTET 2018 but before the counseling, they have to show their marksheet and have to register for the exam.
- Any kind of qualification relaxation even by 1 mark will not be entertained
Pre B.A B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed Test Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Qualification: Candidates who have minimum 50% aggregated marks in Sr. Secondary Examinations (board exams) from Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan or any other recognised board.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH and other reserved category aspirants must have 45 percent in 10+2.
- Those who are going to appear for this examination this year can also apply for it but as a condition, they have to show their results before the counselling.
The question paper of Rajasthan PTET 2018 will consist of four sections.
Mental Ability: Generalization, Reasoning, Creative Thinking, Drawing Inferences, Judgement and Decision Making, Imagination etc.
General Awareness: Knowledge about Rajasthan, Current Affairs (National and International), Great Indian Personalities, Indian History and Culture, India and its natural resources, Environment Awareness etc.
Teacher Attitude & Aptitude Test: Professional Commitment, Social Maturity, Interpersonal Relations, Leadership, Awareness, Communication etc.
Language Proficiency: (English or Hindi): Functional Grammer, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Structures etc.
Rajasthan PTET Cut Off 2018
Cut Off plays a major role in any of tth Mhe recruitments or exams. Whenever a candidate focuses on a test, it prepares according to cut off. It is the minimum marks required by an aspirant to clear the test. Every contender focuses only and only on the minimum passing marks. The Rajasthan PTET 2018 cut off is the main thing which decides whether an aspirant is capable for the next level or not. It will be issued after the result declaration.