CTET Application Form 2018 Link will be activated very soon as a very less time remaining for the exam date. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test is being conducted on 16th September by the CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education. After a long ago, finally the Board had revealed that the test will be organised this year. It woke up the examinee inside the candidates. In the notification, the starting date of the application forms was 22nd June but due to some reasons, the board has not rolled out the CTET apply online facility yet. Don’t worry!!!
CTET Application Form 2018
Delay in the submission of forms has raised the same doubt again – whether the CTET 2018 exam will be conducted this year or they need wait for next year?. To this question’s answer, we mentioned you need not to worry as the board has made all the preparations for the examination. According to the notice, all the aspirants needed to submit the forms before 16th July.
The registration will be carried out in four major steps: Online CTET application form 2018 submission, uploading of scanned images, fee payment and finally, printing the complete form.
How To Apply Online For CTET 2018
At first, aspirants need to log in first to the official website – www.ctet.nic.in. If not a registered user, then make registration first, then jump to further proceedings:
- At first, applicants need to click on the apply online on the authenticated portal.
- Then, they need to enter all the personal, qualification and contact particulars along with the selection of exam center.
- After that, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature and documents required in the prescribed dimensions.
- Then comes the form submission step but before that, choose the fee payment mode for the CTET application form 2018 – described more clearly below the next heading.
- Now, contenders should keep their registration ID/ Application number and password safe to log in for further uses.
CTET Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
There will be two papers – paper I for primary teacher and Paper 2 for elementary teacher. Contenders can appear for both as well, but, extra CTET Application form 2018 fee needs to be paid for both. How much?. Let’s check out!!
|Category||Paper 1 Or 2||Paper 1 And 2 Both|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Mode Of Payment|
|1. Offline Mode:- Contenders can make payment through challan generation from Syndicate or Canara Bank.
2. Online Mode:- Aspirants can pay through net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
Print Out Of Confirmation page
After completing the submission, applicants need to take print out of the confirmation page along with the receipt of fee payment if done offline.
What if an applicant submits more than one CTET application Form?
For that, authority has strictly instructed that the online application of such contenders is liable to be rejected and those maybe debarred for future examination(s).