JVVNL recruitment 2018 technical helper vacancy. How many vacancies are there?. Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited recently affirmed the youth of Rajasthan for the recruitment which is gonna be conducted for a total of 2433. Found interested?. Read out more. Another factor which makes this recruitment more attractive and responsive is – those who have passed their 10th standards and possessing ITI qualification can make registration.
JVVNL Recruitment 2018 Technical Helper (Overview)
All the contenders who are going to enroll themselves must read the whole JVVNL technical helper recruitment 2018 notification first And make sure you are fulfilling all the eligibility terms and conditions.
|Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Recruitment 2018
|Number of Vacancies: – 2433 posts of Technical Helper||Important Dates:
Application Form Commenced:- 2nd July
Last Date:- 23rd July
|Age Limit: 18 to 28 years||Educational Qualification: 10th + ITI|
JVVNL Technical Helper Exam Date 2018 – (August/ September)
As the technical helper application forms submission will be ended up on 23rd July and after that, the authority will definitely make a public announcement – when the exam will be managed?. What we are expecting is, the exam for the vacant posts will be commenced in August or September. When the date will be declared, contenders will be able to get their JVVNL recruitment 2018 admit card from the official website. The authority will provide it one or two weeks earlier of the positioned exam date.
Contenders who are going to appear for the examination need to know when the exam will be held so that they can make their preparations tougher accordingly.
JVVNL Eligibility Criteria 2018 Technical Helper
Age Limit: Applicant must have completed the minimum age of 18 years and must not exceed the age of 28 years as on 1st January 2019.
Educational Qualification: As compared to other vacancies, authority is demanding very low educational qualification that is, contender must have passed 10th from any of the recognised board like RBSE/ CBSE or any other to be eligible for the JVVNL recruitment 2018. Along with this, aspirants must have passed ITI (NCVT/ SCVT)/ AC or equivalent in the trade of Wireman/ Power Electrician/ SBA/ Electrician/ Lineman.
JVVNL Application Form 2018
Now, comes the main process – how to apply?. First of all, applicants should note that they have to submit the forms within the deadline authority has decided. It means, forms must be filled before 23rd July.
How To Apply?.
- Contenders can apply online only for the JVVNL recruitment 2018 technical helper.
- The online applications can be submitted to through the official portal of Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag – www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the portal, if you want to register then hit the “Registration For New User”.
- Or if, already a user then “Sign In For Existing User”.
- On the next page, first select the company whether for JVVNL Technical helper recruitment or AVVNL (Ajmer) or JdVVNL (Jodhpur).
- And tick yes if you are domicile of Rajasthan.
- Later on, enter all the required details carefully.
- Once registered, use the login ID and password to sign in and fill the application form out.
JVVNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- UR/ General category candidates need to pay Rs. 850/- if annual income of family is Rs. 2.5 lakh or more.
- SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ UR (General) Aspirants with annual income less than 2.5 Lakh need to pay Rs. 550/-.
- Mode of Payment: Applicants can pay the fee for JVVNL recruitment 2018 using the online method – debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
JVVNL Technical Helper Syllabus 2018
All those who are interested in this recruitment need to check out the JVVNL technical helper syllabus 2018 so that they can cover up all the topics.
- General Awareness: Geography & Natural Resources, Current Affairs, History and Culture, Science and Elementary Maths, Agriculture and Economic Development.
- Tech. Knowledge/ Skills: This portion will be of the standard used in ITI/ NAC.
JVVNL Exam Pattern 2018
- There will be a single question paper consisting of both the topics for JVVNL recruitment 2018 technical helper.
- Question paper will be positioned in two languages – English and Hindi.
- All the questions will be objective type.
- The Part A consists of 50 questions and each ques. carries one mark.
- There will be 100 questions in part B and each question would carry two marks.
- Contenders will get two hours duration to finish out the test.