Vizag DCCB Recruitment 2018 Notification out on vizagdccb.org.in. District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., Visakhapatnam issued a notification a few days back advertising for a total of 61 vacancies for the posts of Staff Assistant And Clerk. Those who wanna join the corporation need for submit the application form. Got it?. But, the forms can be filled out through Online mode only.
Vizag DCCB Recruitment 2018
|Vizag District Cooperative Central Bank Recruitment 2018|
Application Submission Starts: 22nd June
Last Date: 2nd July
Exam Date: 21st July
|Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years (As on 1st June)|
|Posts: Clerk/ Staff Assistant||Vacancies: 61|
|Mode Of Submission Of Application Form: Online||Exam Centers: Vizianagaram And Visakhapatnam|
|Mode of Test: Online||Negative Marking: Applied (0.25 mark Deduction)|
Before aspirants gonna shift to any other procedure concerning the recruitment, they should check out the detailed notification of the Bank Vizag DCCB Recruitment 2018. Why to do so?. It is necessary to get in-depth details of the whole recruitment so that contenders would not face any kind of complication in future.
Visakhapatnam DCCB Eligibility Criteria 2018
17Whether a student can apply or not will decide the Visakhapatnam Cooperative bank recruitment eligibility criteria. Now, what is this?. There are some terms and conditions regarding the capabilities of a candidate that authority wants. Those who would fascinate these terms will be eligible for this recruitment.
VIzag DCCB Recruitment 2018 Age Limit: Applying candidate must not older than 30 years and not younger than 18 years as on 1st June 2018.
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have completed the graduation degree and Knowledge of English and Proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential and more the knowledge related to computer higher the preferences.
Vizag DCCB Application Form 2018
Before we proceed, let’s have a look on the very important instructions before registration.
- During Visakhapatnam DCCB recuitment registration, authority will require an email ID and contact which a candidate needs to keep live till the ending of the whole procedure.
- If a contender does not have any then it must be created first. Other notices may also be sent to that email ID.
- Aspirants need to scan their photographs and signature.
- Applicants should submit the Vizag DCCB recruitment 2018 application form on time.
How To Apply
What we have told earlier that the procedure will be carried out online and there are various procedures to make the final enrollment. So, check these steps out.
- First of all, visit the vizagdccb.org.in recruitment website.
- Apply Online link will be given there.
- After that, contenders need to make registration.
- Them come the application form submission in which, aspirants must enter all the credentials correctly.
- Later, make the fee payment.
- OC/BC (application fee + bank charges) – Rs. 1000/- for direct recruitment || Rs. 750/- for In-service candidate PACS affiliated to DCCB.
- SC/ST/PC/EXS bank charges – Rs. 700/- || Rs. 550/- (In-service).
Fee can be paid using the online methods like Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, Cash Cards etc.
The final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the online test and the interview.
Online Exam Pattern
- Total 140 questions will be asked in the exam and these makes the test of 150 marks total.
- The Vizag DCCB Recruitment 2018 examination will be held in English language.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong attempt.
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||45 Minutes||50|
|General English||40||35 Min.||40|
|Reasoning Ability and
Vizag DCCB Hall Ticket 2018
The online examination for the Visakhapatnam DCCB vacancies will be held on 21st July and the Vizag DCCB hall ticket 2018 for all the contenders will be released shortly. As an average, the authority publishes admit cards one or two weeks earlier of the exam date. It means, the hall tickets will definitely be issued in the second week. Hall ticket is a necessary document for all the contenders to be proven as a registered examinee.
The hall ticket comprises of various kinds of essential personal information of a contender which are necessarily be required for the Vizag DCCB recruitment 2018 online test.
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Guardian’s name
- Timing to report at the exam center.
- Address of the examination center where aspirants need to report.